As one of the leading authorities on the Australian maritime industry, MIAL is an invaluable resource for industry facts and figures.
Our latest work titled, ‘The economic contribution of the Australian maritime industry’, is publicly available, and provides a set of reliable, independent figures that clearly show the economic benefit of encouraging maritime activities to be based in Australia.
For other industry information, please click on the headings to the left.
In this section
- Diversity - Women in Maritime report
- Compendium of Maritime Assets
- COVID19 Impacting Maritime
- HR and IR Consultancy
- Seafaring Skills Census Report
- Industry Links
- Media Releases
- MIAL Register of Maritime Professionals
- Recent Articles
- Marine Biosecurity Reference Case for Offshore Vessels