Session 2 Life Cycle Analysis 101 Presentations and Video
View the video and presentations from the MIAL and LNG-MFI Maritime Future Fuels & Energy Efficiency Webinar 2 below.
Presenters: Mary Stewart CEO Energetics, Rob Rouwette, Senior Manager Energetics
Date: 11 Aug 2020 - 3pm AEST, 1pm AWST
Life cycle analysis (LCA, also known as life-cycle assessment,) is an essential tool in the global effort to reduce GHG emissions. It is a methodology for assessing environmental impacts associated with all the stages of the life-cycle (cradle to grave) of a product, process or service. An LCA is used to determine a fuel’s GHG emissions.
This webinar is to provide you with the knowledge of what LCA is and the framework. After the webinar, you will be able to understand and critically analyse LCA.
- Maritime Future Fuels & Energy Efficiency Webinar Series
- Session 1 IMO Update - The Shipping emissions reduction ambition
- Session 2 Life Cycle Analysis 101 Presentations and Video
- Session 3 Alternative Fuels Overview
- Session 4 - Methanol as marine fuel – access, opex and your bottom line
- Session 5 - LNG - Towards Decarbonisation
- Session 6 - Ammonia A Zero-Emission Solution for Shipping
- Register for MIAL Events & Courses
- Future Leaders Program
- Industry Events