Photo Competition finalists
My name is Brian Cutler, I’m 42 years of age and have been working in the offshore oil & gas industry for the past ten years as an Integrated Rating. I have a long line of family past and present who have worked in the maritime industry and I hope my son has the same opportunity to become a proud Australian seafarer. This way of life allows me and my family to live on beautiful Kangaroo island South Australia where we are creating a hobby farm to enjoy in our retirement.
The winning photo was taken during some big swells on the Pacific Wrangler (Anchor Handling Supply Vessel) on Bass Strait.
- Submissions / Reports
- Industry Links
- Media Releases
- MIAL 05-16 The revolution is here Australia embraces LNG as marine fuel
- Maritime industry welcomes new Turnbull Ministry
- Australia poised to become a player in LNG fuelled vessels
- Maritime industry says the Australian shipping sector will disappear without legislative and taxation changes
- Photo Competition finalists
- The maritime sector contributed over $20 billion to the Australian economy
- Onward and upward in the Cruise Industry
- Increased limits of liability for maritime claims
- Video: School Kids Talk About Ships of the Future
- MIAL Media Release 07 16 It is agreed