Saftey & Operations
The Safety and Environment Service Area focuses on the safety, operations, security and/or environmental performance of maritime assets.
- Environment Departments
- Office of Transport
Current issues covered
- Industry Safety Benchmarking Program
- Environment regulations & performance
- Ballast water
- Firefighting foam and refrigerants
- Marine Protected areas/special planning
- Traffic routing schemes
- Operations/facility interface
- Navigation services
- Ship to Ship Transfer (including bunkering)
Who should subscribe?
Organisations who are responsible for the safety and/or operation and/or security and/or environmental performance of maritime assets.