An Introduction to Offshore Oil and Gas - Maritime Operations - Melbourne September 5 - Register for this event
DATE: September 5th, 2017
TIME: 9am - 4.30pm
LOCATION: MIAL, 473 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, 3004
COST: MIAL Member $750, Non Members $1200
"There is nothing else available in the market like this. Nothing that gives an overview of the entire offshore oil and gas process with a strong focuses on the complex maritime operations. The content is rich with detail and we are proud of the clarity and quality. Even after 20 years in the industry, I learnt so much about maritime operations that are unique to the oil & gas sector" - Teresa Lloyd, MIAL CEO.
The Introduction to Offshore Oil & Gas Maritime Operations is a comprehensive one day course that educates participants on the fundamental aspects of this complex area from a maritime perspective. It will enable attendees to understand the process sequence from exploration to demobilisation.
The course focuses on introducing maritime operations in the offshore oil and gas industry including the introduction of key terms.
As a result of attending this course, participants will be informed about:
- The importance of the maritime operations to the offshore oil & gas sector
- The multi-faceted and diverse vessel demand across the range of field exploration stages
- The process sequence and stages from exploration to demobilisation
- A time line demonstrating the complexities of offshore oil & gas within a maritime context
- The commercial realities and market impact that underpin the maritime sector
- Utilisation of manpower and the living and working conditions offshore
- International and national links in the field of maritime operations in offshore oil & gas, particularly in the area of policy and regulation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Managers who want to learn about the complex maritime needs of the offshore oil & gas sector
- HR Managers, Lawyers & Training providers
- Govenment departments, Defence Force personnel, Regulators
- New staff to offshore companies
- Anyone who wants to understand maritime operations in offshore oil & gas
For further information call Alison Saunders on 03) 9647 6000 or email email@example.com.
All prices include GST
Photo courtesy Tom Dragutinovich